Founded by Holly, Conbini was inspired by the Japanese concept of yōshoku (Western Food), is a style of Western-inspired cooking.
Conbini's condiments bring a unique take on classic sauces. Their recipes are naturally plant-based and provide Vegan Asian sauce options for your shelves. Their unique sauces add a flavour kick and a splash of umami to all sorts of savoury dishes. The Katsu Ketchup is a firm pantry favourite and should easily be a staple in every kitchen. The Onsen Chilli Sauce is spicy and balanced through a short fermentation. The Sunday Sauce is a brown sauce with a Japanese influence, delicious on a sausage bap.
- Somewhere inspired by Teriyaki and Tonkatsu sauces and flavours
- Easily add to simple dishes (upon noodles or a sausage bap), or stir fries
- Inspired by Japan, Made in Ireland
- All Natural 100% Vegan recipe
- Packaged in glass recyclable bottles